Bioskin DermaSpray has a proven track record and is an effective and practical product. The fine liquid sinks deep into the skin to feed the skin the health nutrients it needs to maintain strength.
- Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin (Vegetable), Sunflower Oil (Helianthus annuus seed oil), Safflower Oil (Carthamus tinctorius Seed oil), Glycol Stearate SE, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Lecithin, Grape Seed Oil (Vitis vinifera seed oil), Sea Buckthorn Extract (Hippophaes rhamnoids fruit extract) Isononyl Isononanoate, Eucalyptus Oil (Eucalyptus globulus leaf oil), Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia leaf oil), Urea, Orange Peel Oil (Citrus aurantium dulcis peel oil expressed), Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia extract), Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis leaf oil), Olive Oil (Olea europaea fruit oil), Almond Oil (Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil), Cetearyl Alcohol, Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita oil), Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder), Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract (Rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract), Limonene, Linalool.
This product is suitable for the following requirements:
This product is hypoallergenic / does not contain any of the 14 major allergens listed in Annex II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation.
- Weight/Volume (grammes/ml): 250
- Directions: 1. Apply at least 3-4 times a day.
2. Reduce this application frequency when skin is almost normal.
3. When skin has returned to relative normality, continue using the product to top the skin up with DermaSpray's vital nutrients at least 2-3 times per week.
4. When applying to the face and around the eyes, we suggest spraying onto a cotton pad then wiping onto the skin to give more control over the spray action and to avoid contact with eyes.
- Additional Warnings: Always patch test any new skincare before using.
If you are pregnant, breast-feeding, have a medical condition or are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
Do not exceed the recommended daily intake/dose
Do not purchase or consume if the seal is broken
Keep out of the reach of children