AGE antioxidant contains a range of nutrients to help protect cells from the effect of excess free radicals including beta carotene and resveratrol, glutathione, selenium, vitamin E, alpha lipoic acid and coenzyme Q10. Can be taken with ImmuneC®.
- No Allergen
- A potent antioxidant combination
- Ideally taken alongside a multivitamin and vitamin C for additional support
- Resveratrol is a major phytochemical with potent antioxidant properties and supports cardiovascular health in particular
- Glutathione, CoQ10 and alpha lipoic acid support vitamin E’s potent antioxidant activity in cells
Product Information per Daily Intake
|Ingredient||Amount||Providing||% EC RDA|
|Vitamin E (126iu)||85mg||alpha tocopherol equivalent||708|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||10mg||-|
Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vitamin E Acetate (preparation, with silicon dioxide,monoglycerides & corn starch), Capsule shell (hydroxypropyl, methylcellulose), Beta Carotene preparation (beta carotene with maltodextrin),, Polygonium cuspidatum powder (providing resveratrol), L-glutathione, Anti-caking, Agents (Magnesium Stearate & Silicon Dioxide), Co-enzyme Q10, Alpha Lipoic Acid,, L-Selenomethionine (preparation with dicalcium phosphate).
Recommended IntakeOne capsule taken twice daily with food, or as professionally directed.
- Do not take if pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use