Food State Beta Carotene supplement is presented to the body in a form that is as close to nature as possible by using natural carrot concentrate. This means it is better absorbed by the body than more commonly used ‘isolated’ form vitamin and mineral supplements.
Beta Carotene Tablets from Nature's Own
- As Beta carotene is a precursor of vitamin A found in plants it is enzymatically converted to vitamin A in the body as it is required
- Beta Carotene is considered safer than taking Vitamin A because the body only converts the amount it needs at any point in time
- Hence at Nature's Own we do not have Vitamin A in any of our products – only Beta Carotene, the safe precursor
- Beta Carotene that is not required to be converted into Vitamin A circulates in the blood, acting as a powerful anti-oxidant and free radical scavenger.
- Food State Beta Carotene is presented to the body in a form that is as close to nature as possible by using natural carrot concentrate
This supplement comes in two sizes – you are viewing the page for the bottle comprising 50 tablets. For the larger size comprising 100 tablets: Beta Carotene 100 tablets.
Food State Benefits
Nature's Own uniquely provide nutrients in the same form as those in food - Food State Supplements - supplements that present vitamins and minerals in a format as close as possible to the foods where those micronutrients naturally occur.
Nature's Own Beta Carotene is Suitable For:
- This supplement is suitable for Men, Women, Children and the Elderly
- This supplement is suitable for Vegetarians, Vegans and those with Candida and yeast sensitivities
- Free from yeast, wheat, starch, gluten, soy, lactose, added sugars, colourings, sweeteners and preservatives
- Free from Genetically Modified Substances
Choosing Nature's Own
Nature's Own was born in 1979; the main difference between Nature's Own and other companies is that we sell our vitamin and mineral products in a Food State. This means they work in the body like food, which means the body knows how to use them to nourish whichever part of the body is in need.
Beta Carotene Benefits and Deficiencies
Beta Carotene provides a role in:
- The maintenance of normal skin and mucous membranes
- Normal cell differentiation; Normal function of the immune system
- Maintenance of normal vision
- Beta Carotene may be beneficial in supporting the immune system of people who smoke or drink alcohol
- Beta Carotene may be beneficial in helping those who are convalescing
Suggested Intake: 1-2 tablets daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Suitable for: Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Contraindications: A daily dose of more than 7mg of beta carotene should not be taken by heavy smokers or those who have ever smoked heavily.
Non-Active Ingredients: Vegetable stearic acid.
Non GM & Free From: Wheat; starch, gluten; lactose; soy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings and preservatives.
Storage: Keep cool, dry and out of direct sunlight.