- Natural sources of minerals in highly bio-available form
- Provides a full spectrum of trace minerals from botanicals
- Ideal for those with poor mineral status or on deficient diets
- Trace minerals are frequently lacking in the modern diet due to intensive farming practices
- Contains Boron, Chromium and Molybdenum not found in most multis
- May not be suitable for people with a fish or crustacean allergy
- Take alongside Omega 3 Fish Oil
Take 2 tablets a day with meals.
Two tablets typically provide:
375mg Calcium, 8mg Iron, 124mg Magnesium, 9mg Silicon,10mg Zinc, 30µg Iodine, 1mg Copper, 50µg Selenium, 4mg Manganese, 10µg Molybdenum, 50µg Chromium, 1mg Boron,
plus Spirulina, Alfalfa, Hyssop, Parsley, Carrot, Watercress, Fennel, Dandelion root, Coriander, Broccoli.
Does not contain:
Sugar, soya, wheat, gluten, yeast, lactose, dairy products, artificial preservatives, colours or flavourings.
Vegetarian and vegan.
BMI090 90 tablets
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0845 388 8076.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.