Bio Acidophilus is a high strength capsule containing our unique high performance ‘LAB4’ probiotics, (10 billion) viable organisms with fructooligosaccharides. Beneficial gut bacteria are important for digestive health. Suitable for everyday use.
- No Allergen
- Guaranteed 20 billion potency per daily intake to end of shelf life if stored correctly
- Contains the unique, extensively tested LAB4 complex of friendly bacteria
- Human compatible strains that are bile and acid tolerant with high adherence ability and a proven history of safe use in humans
- Hypoallergenic and dairy-free
- Vacuum packed and microencapsulated to maintain the stability of these fragile organisms
- Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum & lactis may reduce the colonisation of unfriendly bacteria and yeast organisms by producing lactic acid and natural antibiotics
- Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum & lactis help to support a healthy immune system
- Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum & lactis help to support digestion and fermentation of foods such as fibrous foods or those containing lactose
- Bifidobacterium bifidum synthesizes some B vitamins and facilitates absorption of minerals
- Fructooligosaccharides (F.O.S.) when ingested, provide a specific food source for the growth of friendly intestinal bacteria
Product Information per Daily Intake
|Ingredient||Amount||Providing||% EC RDA|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus||80mg||(CUL-60 and CUL 21)|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum &||(CUL-20)|
|(providing 20 billion viable proprietary organisms)|
Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Fructooligosaccharides, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose),, Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60 & CUL-21), Anti-caking Agents (Silicon dioxide & Magnesium Stearate),, Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20) & Bifidobacterium lactis (CUL-34)
Recommended IntakeOne capsule taken twice daily with food, or as professionally directed.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.