Brain Food formula is a unique blend of vitamins, phospholipids and other nutrients to support the healthy functioning of the brain, including phosphatidyl choline and DMAE, phosphatidyl serine, TMG, vitamin B12, Folic acid and Pantothenic acid.
- This product has been made on premises where sesame seeds are handled
- From Soya
- Phosphatidylcholine and DMAE are nutrients used by the brain to make acetylcholine along with phosphatidylserine and pyroglutamate
- Phosphatidylserine is a component of cell membrane structure and assists nervous system activity
- TMG, vitamin B12 and folic acid are methyl donors and support neurotransmitter function
Product Information per Daily Intake
|Ingredient||Amount||Providing||% EC RDA|
|Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)||100mg||1667|
|Niacin (vitamin B3)||10mg||56|
L-arginine-l-pyroglutamate,dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE preparation with tartaric acid), capsule shell (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose & colours [titanium dioxide & copper chlorophyllin]),, pantothenic acid (vitamin B5 as calcium pantothenate), trimethylglycine, phosphatidyl choline (preparation with soya lecithin1 and soya oil1), phosphatidyl serine1(preparation with vitamin C),, anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide), niacin (vitamin B3 as nicotinamide), folic acid, vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin).,
Recommended IntakeTwo capsules taken once or twice daily with food, or as professionally directed.
- Do not take if pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- Not to be taken in cases of manic depression or epilepsy.