Collaflex Gold Tablets
- Collagen helps form cushions at joint ends to ensure comfortable movement
- Also assists flexible joints
- Collagen is important for healthy skin, tissue renewal, bones and cartilage
- Hydrolysed (broken down) for maximum absorption
- Researchers believe we lose 1.5% of our collagen each year
Two tablets typically provideCollagen hydrolysate 1400mg (non-shark marine source) providing hydroxyproline and hydroxylysine in combination with other amino acids to a 91% minimum protein content.
Ideally, take 2 or more tablets a day 30 minutes before or 2 hours after meals, to a maximum of 10 tablets per day.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0845 388 8076.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.