A supplement to assist energy production and help protect cellular health. CoQ10 is involved in the production of energy and acts as an antioxidant. Carnitine transports fatty acids into cells for cellular energy and supports mitochondrial function.
- This product has been made on premises where sesame seeds are handled
- CoQ10 has antioxidant properties at a cellular level and supports the release of energy from food
- CoQ10 is found in all cells and facilitates the utilisation of oxygen
- Carnitine transports fatty acids into cells to be used to provide cellular energy and supports mitochondrial function
- Carnitine is presented in three forms with different properties:
- Propionyl–l carnitine (is supportive for heart and muscle function)
- Acetyl carnitine is neurosupportive
- L-carnitine universally supports heart, muscle and brain health
Product Information per Daily Intake
|Ingredient||Amount||Providing||% EC RDA|
Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose),, Acetyl-l-carnitine, L-carnitine, Propionyl-l-carnitine, Co-enzyme Q10, Anti-caking agent (Magnesium Stearate).
Recommended IntakeOne capsule taken twice daily with food, or as professionally directed.
- Do not take if pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- Caution is advised with anticoagulant medication.