- Ginger (Zingiber officinale)
- Shilapuspha (Didymocarpus pedicellata)
- Pasanabheda (Saxifraga ligulata)
- Indian madder (Rubia cordifolia)
- Umbrella's edge (Cyperus scariosus)
- Prickly chaff flower (Achyranthes aspera)
- Sedge (Onosma bracteatum)
- Purple fleabane (Sahadevi)
- Lime silicate calx (Badrashma bhasma)
- Mineral pitch (Shilajeet)
One tablet twice daily.
Safety, Contraindications and Drug intractions:
- There are no contraindications for the use of Cystone
- Special precautions are to be exercised in patients with kidney, liver and heart impairment.
- Cystone does not produce any side effects, if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
- No clinically or biochemically significant drug intractions have been reported with the use of Cystone.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0845 388 8076.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.