May support weight loss as part of an exercise and dietary regime. It contains garcinia cambogia (a natural source of hydroxycitric acid) with manganese, chromium, vitamins B5 and C which may help to assist management of fats and carbohydrates.
- No Allergen
- Research has shown that Garcinia cambogia may support weight loss when used as part of a sensible exercise and dietary regime
- Chromium and manganese are required for blood sugar support
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) may help to support adrenal function
- Provides vitamin C as an antioxidant nutrient
Product Information per Daily Intake
|Ingredient||Amount||Providing||% EC RDA|
|Garcinia cambogia (rind)||1500mg||(as a natural source of hydroxycitrate)||-|
|Pantothenic Acid (vitamin B5)||18mg||300|
Garcinia cambogia, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide &Magnesium Stearate),, Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate), Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Manganese Gluconate, Chromium Picolinate.
Recommended IntakeThree capsules taken daily, 20 minutes before food as part of a calorie controlled diet or as professionally directed
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy or if pregnancy is being planned.
- Not suitable for individuals with a history of migranes or those allergic to citrus fruit.