VEGETARIAN GLUCOSAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE
- All-round favourite for maintaining flexible and comfortable joints
- Glucosamine is naturally concentrated in cartilage, ligaments and tendons
- Contains 83% pure Glucosamine and no salt- superior to Glucosamine Sulphate
- All the benefits of Glucosamine Hydrochloride but suitable for those with crustacean allergies or who are vegetarian or vegan
- Double the strength of non-vegetarian Glucosamine
- Not advisable if taking warfarin
Take 1-2 tablets a day, with meals, for 1 month, then 1 tablet a day.
One vegetarian tablet typically provides:
665mg Glucosamine (from 800mg Glucosamine hydrochloride).
Does not contain:
Salt, starch, soya, wheat, gluten, yeast, lactose, dairy products, artificial preservatives, colours or flavourings.
Vegetarian and vegan
GLHV030 30 tablets
GLHV090 90 tablets
GLHV180 180 tablets
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0845 388 8076.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.