Organic Inulin... shot to fame after being featured in the BBC's 'How To Stay Young', with Angela Rippon, and 'Trust Me I'm A Doctor
'How To Stay Young', highlighted the effects of having high levels of visceral fat surrounding our internal organs, such as the heart and liver, and how Angela was recommended inulin to reduce these high levels of visceral fat.
And 'Trust Me I'm A Doctor', examined the effectiveness of Inulin as prebiotic fibre to promote ' good' bacteria in the gut.
Organic Inulin Highlights
- UK's No.1 Selling Brand of Organic Inulin
- Prebiotic fibre keeps you feeling fuller for longer
- Fat free with 50 servings per bag!
- Gluten Free, Lactose Free
- Suitable for Vegetarians, Vegans
- Non-GMO and 100% natural
- Certified Organic by the Soil Association
- Family company and lovingly hand packed
What's more, because of it's mild sweet taste, Chef Tom Kerridge recommends Inulin as a carb-free sugar replacement, ideal for those looking to cut down their sugar intake.
However, many of us don't get enough fibre. The UK average is just 14g a day, and you should aim for at least 18g a day. Inulin contributes to your recommended daily fibre intake, and 5g of Inulin will provide about 4.5g of fibre.
100% Pure, Soil Association Certified Organic Inulin
5g (1 tsp) daily. Mix with water, juice, a delicious smoothie or sprinkle over food.