A comprehensive combination of nutrients to support the maintenance of healthy hair and nails including L-Lysine, pantothenic acid, calcium, iron and zinc. Also contains Horsetail a natural form of silica which forms part of all connective tissue.
- From Soya
- Horsetail is a natural form of silica which forms part of all connective tissue cells including those of the hair, nails and skin
- Lysine is required for growth and helps the body absorb and conserve calcium
- Folic acid, pantothenic acid, biotin and copper are required for hair pigmentation
- A diet low in zinc may be associated with white spots on the finger nails
- Zinc is required for cell growth and the metabolism of protein
- Vitamin E is required for the growth and maintenance of the skin and connective tissue
- Vitamin B12 and iron are essential for the production of red blood cells and for the efficient transportation of oxygen in the bloodstream
Product Information per Daily Intake
|Ingredient||Amount||Providing||% EC RDA|
|Horsetail Extract 4:1||225mg||(Equisetum arvense)||-|
|Pantothenic Acid (vitamin B5)||240mg||4000|
|Vitamin E 225iu||150mg||alpha tocopherol equivalent||1250|
|Vitamin A 3000i.u.||900mcg||Retinol Equivalent||113|
|Vitamin D2 300i.u.||7.5mcg||150|
Calcium Gluconate, L-Lysine Hydrochloride, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate),, Horsetail Extract 4:1 (Equisetum arvense), Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate1), Silicon Dioxide,, Iron Citrate, Zinc Citrate, Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate), Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Acacia Gum,, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Modified Tapioca Starch, Biotin, Copper Gluconate, Sunflower Oil,, Vitamin B12 (as Hydroxycobalamine), Sucrose, Corn Starch, Folic Acid, Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate),, Antioxidant (Natural Mixed Tocopherols1), Vitamin D (as Ergocalciferol).
Recommended IntakeOne capsule taken three times daily with food or as professionally directed.
- This product contains iron, which, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children. Keep out of sight and reach
- Amounts greater than 20mg of iron daily may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals
- This product contains vitamin A. Do not take if you are pregnant or if you are likely to become pregnant except on the advice of a doctor or ante-natal clinic