Our krill oil capsules provide naturally high levels of the important nutrients EPA, DHA, astaxanthin, choline and phospholipids - particularly when compared to many other suppliers. Krill Oil is one of the most bioeffective natural sources of the important Omega 3 fatty acids EPA/DHA and is also a rich natural source of Astaxanthin and Choline.
Krill Oil Capsules
- Krill Oil is a rich source of Omega 3 fatty acids
- Krill Oil is more efficiently absorbed by the body than Fish Oil
- Krill Oil is also a rich natural source of Astaxanthin (a caretonoid)
- Krill Oil contains Choline which helps maintain normal liver function
- Red Krill are shrimp-like crustaceans sourced from the Antarctic. All Krill are red, this means they have a good level of astaxanthin;if you are looking for Red Krill Oil this is the product for you
- Nature’s Own Krill Oil capsules contains only the naturally metabolised form of astaxanthin extracted from the krill. Be aware that some Krill supplements on the market contain synthetic astaxanthin made from petrochemicals (which is being marketed as ‘Nature Identical’)
- Nature’s Own Krill Oil comes from Neptune NKO™ the market leader in Krill Oil
- Antarctic Krill are natural sources of Omega 3 EPA, DHA (fatty acids), Astaxanthin, and Choline
- Our suppliers are committed to maintaining the sustainability of Krill within the strict guidelines of CCAMLR (The Commission for the Conservation of Antarctic Marine Living Resources)
- This supplement comprises gluten-free capsules each containing 500mg of Pure Krill Oil which provides Vitamin A, Omega-3 rich Phospholipids, Omega 3 EPA and DHA, Astaxanthin
- These Krill Oil capsules are suitable for those with Candida and yeast sensitivities
- Capsules free from wheat, yeast, starch, gluten, soy, lactose, added colourings, sweeteners and preservatives.
- Capsules free from Genetically Modified Substances
- Suitable for Men, Women, Children and the Elderly
Omega 3 (EPA/DHA) contributes to:
- The maintenance of normal brain function;
- The maintenance of normal vision;
- The maintenance of normal cardiac function;
- The maintenance of normal blood pressure;
- The maintenance of normal (fasting) blood concentrations of triglycerides
Red Krill Oil Supplements and Antarctic Krill
Krill oil is sourced from Antarctic krill (Euphausiasuperba), a small, shrimp-like crustacean that exists in large swarms. It attains an individual maximum size of 2 inches and feeds mainly on phytoplankton or sea ice algae. Krill is the staple food of many mammals, fish and sea birds in the Southern Oceans.
Krill oil is a natural source of the red carotenoid astaxanthin, which is derived from the micro-algae food source of the Antarctic krill - if you are looking for Red Krill Oil this is the product for you. Astaxanthin is responsible for the red colour of krill and other crustaceans such as lobster, shrimp and salmon. Much of the commercial fish farming industry no longer use this natural carotenoid, with synthetic astaxanthin added to fish feed to improve the colour of the fish instead.
Neptune Krill Oil (NKO™)
Nature’s Own Krill Oil capsules are pure Neptune Krill Oil (NKO™) which contains only esterified astaxanthin a totally absorbable and naturally metabolised form of astaxanthin extracted from krill.
Suggested Intake: 1-2 Krill Oil capsules daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Suitable for: People with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Contraindications: If there is any deficiency of the liver, or if you are on antithrombotic medicine please consult a doctor first and take no more than 1 capsule per day. This product is derived from shellfish and therefore should not be taken by people with sensitivities to shellfish or fish.
Non-Active Ingredients: Fish gelatine, glycerine, water, lemon oil coating.
Non GM & Free From: Wheat; yeast, starch, gluten; lactose; added colourings, sweeteners & preservatives.
Storage: Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.