Lipase helps breakdown fats to a more assimilable form. Lipozyme may be helpful when the diet is high in fats, placing a burden on the digestion. Vitamins A,D,E & K are absorbed more efficiently along with dietary fats when broken down by lipase.
- No Allergen
- Provides high potency lipase to help breakdown dietary fats and oils into a more assimilable form
- Acid stable against stomach pH
- May help relieve discomfort caused by overeating fatty foods
- Vacuum packed to maintain stability and shelf-life of the enzyme
- Able to retain digestive capability over a wide range of pH variances
Product Information per Daily Intake
|Ingredient||Amount||Providing||% EC RDA|
|Lipase||40mg||(providing 1400 Lipase Units (LUs))|
Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Capsule (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose & Water),, Lipase, Potato Maltodextrin, Anti-caking Agent (Vegetable Magnesium Stearate).
Recommended IntakeOne capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
- Not suitable for individuals with colitis, gastritis. gastritis due to pregnancy or ulcerative conditions of the stomach or colon