Magnesium is required for cardiovascular health,the proper function of nerves and muscles,is important in skeletal structure and aids the absorption and retention of calcium. Magnesium EAP is a good general source of highly bio-available magnesium.
- No Allergen
- Magnesium is required to support liver function
- Magnesium is important in skeletal structure and is central to energy production
- Magnesium is a co-factor in many enzyme systems and hormones
- Ethanolamine helps optimise the transportation of magnesium within the body
- Useful for individuals with malabsorption and poor magnesium status
Product Information per Daily Intake
|Ingredient||Amount||Providing||% EC RDA|
Magnesium Phosphate, Ethanolamine,Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose),, Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate).,
Recommended IntakeOne capsule taken three times daily with food or as professionally directed.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use