Amino sugars are components of all body tissues including those which holds cells together. NAG forms cartilage, ligaments and tendons forming an important substrate in the connective tissues lining the intestinal tract and musculoskeletal system.
- From crustaceans
- N.A.G. is a key component of synovial and bursal fluid, and connective tissue
- N.A.G. is required by the tendons and ligaments and is rich in chondroitins
- N.A.G. is a component of the gel-like matrix between collagen fibres
- N.A.G. helps support the immune system and is a component of some essential enzymes
- N.A.G. is a component of mucous membranes lining the digestive, respiratory and urinary tracts
- N.A.G. encourages the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract
- Suitable for children and the elderly
Product Information per Daily Intake
|Ingredient||Amount||Providing||% EC RDA|
N-Acetyl Glucosamine (NAG), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), Anti-caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate).,
Recommended IntakeOne capsule taken twice daily with food or as professionally directed.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use