NT 188 is a specially selected combination of nutrients. It contains glutamic acid, aspartic acid, magnesium, calcium, vitamins B1, B2, B3, lysine and choline. These nutrients play a role in normal brain function and may help support nerve activity.
- No Allergen
- Glutamic acid is required to support cognitive function
- Magnesium is an essential mineral required for nerve activity
- Calcium aids in nerve impulse transmission and is involved in maintaining sleep patterns
- Chamomile is a gentle soothing herb that has a long history of use for supporting the nervous and digestive systems
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine) is required by the nervous system
- Vitamin B3 (niacinamide) is required by the nervous system and for brain function
- Choline is required in the formation of acetylcholine involved in memory
Product Information per Daily Intake
|Ingredient||Amount||Providing||% EC RDA|
|Thiamine (vitamin B1)||20mg||1818|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||20mg||1428|
|Niacin (vitamin B3)||10mg||63|
L-Glutamic Acid, Magnesium Gluconate, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), L-Aspartic, Acid, Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla Flower), Calcium Gluconate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, L-, Lysine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Niacin, (as Nicotinamide), Choline Bitartrate.
Recommended IntakeTwo capsules taken daily with food, or as professionally directed.
- Not to be used in conjunction with mood modifying drugs.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use