High potency fish oils in a liquid in a berry and fruit base. As well as providing the fatty acids EPA and DHA, it also provides the equivalent to a 1/4 cup of berries per 10ml to help support your intake of antioxidants from fruit and vegetables.
- From Fish
- From Soya
- Contains blackcurrants, blueberries, chokeberries and elderberries which are a good source of antioxidant proanthocyanadins
- Proanthocyanidins may help provide support for the immune and cardiovascular systems
- Omega 3 fatty acids are essential components of the diet to help support the development of the brain, nervous system and the maintenance of healthy eyesight
- Fish oils also help support blood lipid levels and support the health of the cardiovascular system
- Especially suitable for children and those who have difficulty swallowing capsules
- Each batch of OmegaBerry is independently tested for heavy metals, PCBs and inorganic contaminants
Product Information per Daily Intake
|Ingredient||Amount||Providing||% EC RDA|
|Fish Oil Concentrate||2.55g||providing 500mg eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)375mg docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)|
|Wild Berry Concentrate||1.16g||(providing 30mg actual anthocyanadins from blackcurrant, elderberry, blueberry,chokeberry & apple)|
|Natural Mixed Tocopherols||28.5mg|
|In a base of: Orange, Mango, Banana, Vanilla & pineapple|
Fish Oil Concentrate1, Concentrated Pineapple Juice, Modified Corn Starch, Fructose, Water, Wild Berry Concentrate, (Blackcurrant, Elderberry, Blueberry, Chokeberry & Apple), Concentrated Orange Juice, Mango Puree, Banana Puree,, Alginate, Pineapple Flavour, Acacia Gum, Antioxidant (Natural Mixed Tocopherols2), Vanilla Flavour, Sunflower Oil,, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid.
Recommended IntakeTwo teaspoons (approx 10ml) taken daily with food, or as professionally directed. For children between 2-5 years, half a teaspoon, and for children 5 years and over, one teaspoon daily or as professionally directed. Can be mixed into water or juice, or taken directly from the spoon. Shake well before use.
- Caution is advised with anticoagulant medication
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use