Hyaluronan is a mucopolysaccharide occuring naturally throughout the human body. It is found in the greatest concentrations in the synovital fluid of the joints, the vitreous humour (fluid) of the eye, and most abundantly in the skin. As we all age, our bodies produce less and less hyaluronan. Hyaluronan is one of the most hydrophilic molecules in nature, our liquid hyaluronan is of the purest quality Hight Molecular Weight.
Sodium Chloride: 0.90%
Sodium Hyaluronate: 0.34% (equiv 17mg)
Potassium Sorbate: 0.25%
Sodium Benzoate: 0.25%
Citric Acid: 0.11%
No artifical flavours, colours, lactose, wheat or gluten
Directions for Use:
Add contents of one sachet into a glass of water daily.
- Suitable for vegetarians/vegans
- Please seek medical advice if pregnant.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Consult your physician if you are taking medicine.
- Store in a cool temperature.