ReCall contains a blend of nutrients which may assist in the maintenance of a healthy memory, including L-Taurine, inositol, glutamic acid and vitamin B6. ReCall may be of particular benefit to students, the elderly and those who lead active lives.
- From Soya
- Inositol is required by brain cells
- Taurine is required to support the function of neurotransmitters such as sertonin and acetylcholine
- Lysine is required for the maintenance of concentration
- Glutamic acid along with glucose provides fuel for brain cells and is a precursor to neurotransmitters
- Zinc is an essential co-factor in many of the enzymes involved in DNA replication and repair, and supports brain function and memory recall
- Folic acid and vitamin B12 help maintain the integrity of brain cells and tissue
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) is required by the adrenal glands
- Vitamin B6 is a cofactor in neurotransmitter synthesis
Product Information per Daily Intake
|Ingredient||Amount||Providing||% EC RDA|
|Vitamin E||100mg||150i.u (natural source)||1000|
|Beta Carotene||5mg||8333i.u (natural) (providing 833.3mcg retinol equivalents)||-|
Modified Tapioca Starch, Magnesium Citrate, Capsule (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose & Water), Inositol, L-Taurine,, L-Glutamic Acid, Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate), Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Zinc Citrate, Sunflower Oil,, Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate), L-Lysine Hydrochloride, Olive Oil, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),, Beta Carotene, Anti-caking Agent (Vegetable Magnesium Stearate), Vitamin B12 (as Hydroxycobalamine), Folic Acid,, Antioxidants (Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate & Natural Mixed Tocopherols1).
Recommended IntakeOne capsule taken daily before food, or as professionally directed.
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy or if pregnancy is being planned