Cardiovasular Support Tablets is one of Solgar's premium-quality Gold Specifics™ formulas.
Three (3) tablets of Solgar Cardiovascular Support provide:
- Taurine 800mg, TMG (trimethylglycerine, from beets) - 800mg,
- Magnesium (as a reacted fully reacted glycinate, oxide) - 200mg,
- Soy Bean Germ Powder (providing 8mg [2%] isoflavones 400mg, L-Carnitine 300mg,
- Cayenne Fruit Powder - 100mg,
- Coenzyme Q-10 (ubiquinone) - 60mg,
- Grape Seed Powdered Extract (35mg [70%] phenols) - 50mg,
- PhytO2X® (powdered blend of beta-carotene prep. and ascorbic acid).
PhytO2X® is a special blend of natural ingredients, the purpose of which is to maintain the freshness of the ingredients.
Solgar Cardiovascular Support are tableted with these natural ingredients:
microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, cellulose gum, titanium dioxide, anthocyanins (from grape skin), vegetable glycerin. Fully reacted chelates, Albion process patent #4,599,152 Chelazomes.
As a food supplement for adults, three (3) tablets daily, preferably with a carbohydrate meal, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Food supplements should not be used instead of a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0845 388 8076.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.