“The Better Vitamin C” – Solgar® Ester C® 1000 mg is a high strength formula, utilizing a premium patented, non-acidic, form of vitamin C which may be easier for your body to absorb. Once taken it is also retained by your immune cells for longer than regular vitamin C, giving you superior immune support.
Solgar’s Ester-C® formula is an exclusive product with additional natural plant bioflavonoids, that naturally accompany vitamin C in fruits and vegetables. Ester-C® is also gentle on the stomach compared to traditional forms of vitamin C, which is less likely to irritate and making this product a great choice for everyone.
- Patented, superior form of vitamin C
- Provides immune and antioxidant support
- Retained in your body’s immune cells for up to 24 hours
- Highly absorbable form of vitamin C
- Gentle and non acidic - ideal for sensitive stomachs
- Free from sugar, salt, starch and suitable for vegetarians
Solgar® Ester C® 1000 mg offers a gentler, more easily digested form of vitamin C which is pH neutral and non-acidic.
Vitamin C contributes to:
- Normal function of the immune system
- Normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones, teeth and cartilage
- Normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin
- Protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Normal functioning of the nervous system
- Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Increased iron absorption
All Solgar® products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar® is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar® consumers recommend the brand.*
*Global Praxis online shopper survey 2017, which included 3,882 VMS consumers.
Food supplements should not be used instead of a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Vitamin C (as Ester-C, calcium ascorbate) 1000 mg, Capsule Shell: gelatin (from bovine), Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex 50 mg, Bulking Agent: maltodextrin, Anti-caking Agent: vegetable magnesium stearate, Rutin 1 mg, Hesperidin Complex 1 mg, Acerola Fruit Powdered Extract 1 mg, (Malpighia glabra and M. Punicifolia) (mix) (4:1)
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0845 388 8076.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.