Solgar Megasorb Vitamin B-Complex "50". Unique High Potency Formula Including Coenzyme Forms of B Vitamins for Maximum Absorption and Utilisation. This product is suitable for vegans.
Each tablet of Solgar Megasorb Vitamin B-Complex "50"provides:
- Soya Lecithin (providing phosphatidylcholine) - 50mg
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-Ca pantothenate, pantetheine) - 50mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCI, pyridoxal-5-phosphate) - 50mg
- Thiamin (vitamin B1 as thiamin mononitrate, cocarboxylase) - 50mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2 as riboflavin and riboflavin-5-phosphtate) - 50mg
- Niacin (vitamin B3 as niacin, niacinamide) - 50mg
- Inositol - 50mg
- Choline (bitartrate) 21mg, Magnesium (citrate) - 20mg
- Folacin (folic acid prep) 400ug, Biotin (as prep) - 0.05mg
- Vitamin B12 (cobalamin) - 50ug
Microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin.
As a food supplement for adults, one (1) tablet daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing, torn or damaged in any way.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0845 388 8076.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.