Multivitamin and Mineral Formula for Pregnant and Lactating Women. A unique form of chelated iron (iron bisglycinate) formulated for maximum absorption without the gastrointestinal irritation or constipating effects that often accompany iron supplementation.
Two (2) Solgar Prenatal Nutrients tablets provide:
- Calcium (as carbonate, citrate) - 650mg
- Magnesium (as oxide, citrate) - 225mg
- Soy Protein Isolate - 80mg
- Iron (as Bisglycinate+) - 14mg
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) - 50mg
- Natural Source Betacarotene (as prep.) - 1.8mg
- Providing other carotenoids - 4.8ug
- Biotin (as prep.) - 150ug
- Vitamin E (15iu, d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) - 10mg
- Zinc (as oxide, amino acid chelate) - 7.5mg
- L-Aspartic Acid - 10mg
- Glycine - 10mg
- Copper (as gluconate, amino acid chelate) - 1mg
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate) - 5mg
- Manganese(as gluconate, amino acid chelate) - 0.5mg
- Inositol - 15mg
- Choline (as Bitartrate) - 2mg
- Vitamin D (200iu, as ergocalciferol prep.) - 5ug
- Folic acid (as prep.) - 400ug
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) - 12.5ug
- Iodine (as potassium iodide prep.) - 75ug
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) - 1.25mg
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1, as Thiamine mononitrate) - 0.85mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) - 1mg
- Vitamin B12 (as Cobalmin prep.) - 4ug
- Chromium (as picolinate, yeast-free) - 12.5ug
Accidental overdose of iron - containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control centre immediately.
As a food supplement for pregnant and lactating women, two (2) Solgar Prenatal tablets daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0845 388 8076.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.