Solgar Whey To Go Protein Powder, 454gr, Strawberry
- Product Code:
- Categories: Best Sellers
Whey has the highest biological value (BV) of all natural proteins! Solgar® Whey To Go® Protein Powder is a highly efficient, scientifically advanced protein enhancement product.
Whey has the highest biological value (BV) of all natural proteins! Solgar® Whey To Go® Protein Powder is a highly efficient, scientifically advanced protein enhancement product. It is formulated with a blend of uniquely processed whey protein isolate and whey protein concentrates. Cross-flow micro-filtration adds to Whey To Go® Protein Powder´s amino acid availability, absorption and protein utilization.
Solgar® Whey To Go® Protein Powder also includes two beneficial ingredients, Free-Form L-Glutamine and Free-Form Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA´s). L-Glutamine plays a significant role in supporting muscle mass. BCAA´s help promote protein synthesis which assists in decreasing the breakdown of muscle under stressful conditions. Both L-Glutamine and BCAA´s are used by muscle tissue as a source of energy.*
In addition, Solgar® Whey To Go® Protein Powder is free of gluten and is low in fat. Plus, its deliciously rich strawberry flavour blends easily and tastes great in water or your preferred source of milk. It can even be added to sauces, yogurt, muffins, pancakes and other bake mixes. It is an excellent way to add extra high quality protein to your daily caloric intake.
Whey is the protein of choice because of its:
- Efficient utilization in the body due to its high BV
- Natural source of branched chain amino acids
- Potent source of lactalbumin
- Unique source of immunoglobulins
Solgar® Whey To Go® Protein Powder is also:
- Complete essential amino acid profile
- Superior biological protein value
- Highly efficient cross-flow micro-filtered whey isolate and concentrate
- Low heat, non-chemical whey extraction process
- With free-form L-Glutamine
- Free-form branched chain amino acids (BCAA´s)
- Free of gluten
- No artificial sweeteners or flavours
- Low in fat
- Easy to mix
- 98% lactose free
As a dietary supplement for adults, mix 34 grams (approx. 1 level scoop) in 8 ounces of water or your preferred source of milk and blend or shake vigorously. Please note the additional calories and/or protein provided by your favorite type of milk.
Serving Size: 34 g (approx. 1 Level Scoop)
Amount Per Serving:
Calories - 130
Calories from Fat 5
Total Fat - 0.5 g - DV <1%**
Cholesterol - 10 mg - DV 3%**
Total Carbohydrate - 10 g - DV 3%**
Sugars - 9 g - DV ***
Protein - 20 g - DV 40%**
Calcium (from whey) - 100 mg - DV 10%
Sodium (from whey) - 60 mg - DV 3%
Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Daily Value (DV) not established.
Cross-Flow Micro-Filtered Whey Protein Isolate, Fruit Sugar (derived from beet), Cross-Flow Micro-Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate, Free-Form L-Glutamine, Natural Strawberry Flavour, Free-Form BCAA's (Leucine, Valine, Isoleucine), Vegetable Gum, Soy Lecithin (<1%), MCT (Medium Chain Triglycerides), Red Beet (color), Hydrolyzed (partially predigested) Whey Protein Concentrate (supplying di, tri, oligo and polypeptides). Contains milk (whey) and soy.
This product is manufactured from cows not treated with rBGH, recombinant bovine growth hormone.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under lid is missing, torn or damaged in any way.
- Naturally occurring; therefore amount may vary.
- Supplying lactoglobulin, lactalbumin, casein glycomacropeptide, immunoglobulin, bovine serum albumin, protease peptides, and lactoferrin.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0845 388 8076.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.