There is much interest in cholesterol and cardiovascular wellbeing and making dietary and lifestyle changes that help support a healthy heart. Sterolvite contains beta sitosterol, L. plantarum, vits B12 and B6, folic acid and Trimethylglycine (TMG).
- From Soya
- Plant sterols like beta sitosterol may help to reduce the absorption and production of unwanted fats from the diet and in the bloodstream
- Lactobacillus plantarum is a lactic acid bacteria which may help maintain blood lipid levels
- Vitamin B6 is required for the assimilation of fats and proteins
- Trimethylglycine is a methyl donor which may help support liver function
- Vitamins B6, B12, TMG and folic acid together help maintain levels of homocysteine
Product Information per Daily Intake
|Ingredient||Amount||Providing||% EC RDA|
|Plant Sterols||300mg||(providing 174mg beta sitosterol, 87mg campesterol, 47.85mg stigmasterol & 1.32mg brassicasterol)||-|
|Lactobacillus plantarum||240mg||(providing 18 billion organisms)||-|
Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Plant Sterols1, Capsule (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose & Water),, Trimethylglycine, Lactobacillus plantarum, Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Vegetable Magnesium Stearate), Vitamin, B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin).
Recommended IntakeThree capsules taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy or if pregnancy is being planned
- Do not use in breastfeeding
- Not suitable for children
- Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness