- Co-enzyme Q10 is the most powerful antioxidant naturally used by the body
- Highly potent, food form for enhanced bioavailability
- Especially important for strong, healthy heart muscles
- Production in the body may diminish with age and with certain medication, such as statins
- May help prevent premature ageing and supports today’s busy lifestyles
- Also important for healthy teeth and gums
- True Food® Maxi Q10 is known to remain longer in the body than other forms of CoQ10
- True Food® Supernutrition Plus multivitamin/mineral is also recommended
- As a guide, use one capsule of True Food® Maxi Q10 in place of 250mg CoQ10 supplements
- Contains carrageenan
One capsule typically provides:
30mg Co-enzyme Q10*.
*True Food® Maxi Q10 also contain B vitamins, betaglucans, glutathione, choline, inositol, amino acids and other phytonutrients naturally found in fermented food cultures of Saccaharomyces cerevisiae (food yeast).
Does not contain:
Sugar, salt, starch, wheat, gluten, maize/corn, lactose, dairy products, artificial preservatives, colours or flavourings.
Vegetarian and vegan.
TCQ030 30 capsules
TCQ060 60 capsules
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0845 388 8076.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.