• Highly bioactive and bio-available
• The average western diet is depleted in vitamin K2, essential for normal blood clotting
• May help keep blood vessels healthy
• Important for building and maintaining strong bones
• Helps maintain bone mass in post menopausal women
• Vitamin K2 remains in the blood for longer than K1
• Research shows that optimal daily intake is 45µg
• At recommended dose is suitable with warfarin
One tablet typically provides:
45µg Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7).
Take 1 tablet a day.
Does not contain:
Sugar, salt, wheat, gluten, yeast, lactose, dairy products, artificial preservatives, colours or flavourings.
Vegetarian and vegan.