- Highly bioactive and bio-available
- May help keep blood vessels healthy
- Important for building and maintaining strong bones
- Helps maintain bone mass in post menopausal women
- Vitamin K2 remains in the blood for longer than K1
- Research shows that optimal daily intake is 45µg
- At recommended dose is suitable with warfarin
Take 1 tablet a day.
Does not contain:
Sugar, salt, wheat, gluten, yeast, lactose, dairy products, artificial preservatives, colours or flavourings.
Vegetarian and vegan.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0845 388 8076.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.