- Phosphatidyl Serine is an important phospholipid which supports cell integrity
- Found in high concentrations in the brain, levels of which decline with age
- Numerous research has shown it helps maintain optimum brain and cognitive function
- Also important for brain cell membrane integrity
- Works well with Advanced Brain Nutrients or Advanced Nutrition Complex
Take 1-3 capsules a day, preferably in the morning, with meals (children over 8 years, 1 capsule a day).
One capsule typically provides:
500mg Phospholipid complex containing 100mg Phosphatidyl Serine, plus Phosphatidyl Choline, Phosphatidyl Ethanolamine, Phosphatidyl Inositol.
Does not contain:
Sugar, salt, starch, wheat, gluten, maize/corn, yeast, lactose, dairy products, artificial preservatives, colours or flavourings.
Vegetarian and vegan.
PSV045 45 capsules
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0845 388 8076.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.