A premium strength, broad spectrum, one-a-day multinutrient. It has a high mineral bioavailability including iron and boron. An ideal everyday supplement and even suitable for those with dietary intolerances.
- Ingredients: Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate & Microcrystalline Cellulose), Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate), Calcium Citrate, Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate), Modified Tapioca Starch, Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate), Choline Bitartrate, Magnesium Citrate, Zinc Citrate, Tablet Coating [Glazing Agents (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose & Glycerin) & Colours (Titanium Dioxide & Riboflavin)], Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Acacia Gum, Thiamine (as Thiamine Hydrochloride), Manganese Ascorbate, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Cellulose, Olive Oil, Riboflavin, Inositol, Para Amino Benzoic Acid, Iron Fumarate, Bilberry Extract (Vaccinium myrtillus Fruit), Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Sodium Borate, Lutein, Alginate, Soy Protein, Cellulose, Beta Carotene, Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate).
This product is suitable for the following requirements:
Daily Intake Amount: One tablet
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||32mcg||2909|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||25mg||1786|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||100mg||625|
|Vitamin B12 (Hydroxycobalamin)||100mcg||4000|
|Pantothethic Acid (Vitamin B5)||60mg||1000|
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
✝ NRV not yet established
- Can split into a smaller size?: No
- Depth: 8
- Length: 2
- Quantity: 30
- Width: 9
- Directions: One tablet taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
- Additional Warnings: This product contains iron, which, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children. Keep out of reach of children. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness. Long term intake of amounts greater than 4mg of manganese daily may lead to muscle pain and fatigue.
- Certified Informsport