- Blood Glucose Support supplement is a multi-mineral formula with cinnamon designed to help regulate blood sugar levels
- The key active ingredients are Chromium GTF, Zinc and cinnamon. The plant base naturally comprises additional mineralsincluding Copper, Selenium and Molybdenum
- Chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels
- When Chromium levels are low in the body, GTF levels are low too and the activity of insulin is blocked – blood glucose levels therefore remain elevated
- Nature’s Own Wholefood GTF chromium is better absorbed and longer retained than isolated chromium
- Zinc contributes to normal carbohydrate metabolism
- Copper is combined with zinc to prevent a possible risk of copper deficiency during long-term usage. Zinc and copper compete for the same absorption sites, and an excess of zinc can ultimately cause a copper deficiency
- Cinnamon is included in this formula as it helps regulate blood sugar and supports the action of the other nutrients in this supplement
- Extracts from the bark of the cinnamon tree have been used traditionally as medicine throughout the world
- This supplement uses pure, real cinnamon with no detectable levels of coumarin
- This is a natural plant-based mineral supplement containing pure brassica (from the broccoli family). Plants in the brassica family are also known to contain other antioxidant phyto-nutrients
- Suitable for: Men, Women, Children 12yrs+ and the Elderly
- Suitable for vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities
- Free from Genetically Modified Substances
- Comes in gluten free capsules
Diabetics who are taking insulin should consult with their doctor before taking this product.
Choosing Natures Own
Nature's Own was born in 1979; Nature's Own are committed to offering the most effective products possible. We work with Doctors and Practitioners as well as the general public, and it is vital that everything we do is the best and most natural possible. Our most important commitment is to create and sell products that are as close to nature as possible.
Suggested Intake: 1-2 Capsules daily with food, or as directed by a practitioner.
Suitable for: Age 12 and over. Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Contraindications: Diabetics who are taking insulin should consult with their doctor before taking this product.