A balanced multivitamin and mineral formulation, rich in B Vitamins, Iron and Vitamin D to support strong bones, healthy teeth and a sharp mind. Enriched with essential trace elements, bioflavonoids and fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS) to support healthy skin and digestive system.
- Ingredients: Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin C,Thiamin (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5), Iron†, Zinc, Iodine, Copper, Mangenese, Selenium, Chromium, Molybdenum, Choline Bitartrate, Inositol, Para amino benzoic acid (PABA), Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex, Inulin (FOS), Inulin (fructo-oligosaccharides - FOS), Magnesium Hydroxide, Flavour Enhancer (tutti frutti flavour, citric acid), Anti-caking Agent (veg. stearic acid, silicon dioxide, veg. magnesium stearate), Natural Colour (beetroot powder).
This product is suitable for the following requirements:
Daily Intake Amount: One tablet
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||2.5mg||227|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||2.5mg||179|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||10mg||63|
|Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)||7.5mg||125|
|Para amino benzoic acid (PABA)||2.5mg||✝|
|Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex||20mg||✝|
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
✝ NRV not yet established
This product is hypoallergenic / does not contain any of the 14 major allergens listed in Annex II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation.
- Can split into a smaller size?: No
- Depth: 8
- Length: 16
- Quantity: 30
- Width: 16
- Directions: Children over 2 years of age, chew one tablets daily with food; over 6 years can increase up to two tablets daily with food.
- Additional Warnings: This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
- Certified Glutenfree
- Certified Vegetarian