Nourishing supplements to support fertility and reproduction. Carefully formulated with a blend of natural vitamins and minerals, including folic acid, zinc, iron and B vitamins. Mum-2-Be can be taken to support conception and pregnancy. Can be taken before or during pregnancy.
- Ingredients: Natural lithothamnium calcarea, bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium citrate, calcium ascorbate (bulking agent: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), magnesium oxide, calcium citrate, magnesium ascorbate, calcium pantothenate, enzyme pre-digested iron fermented with saccharomyces cerevisiae (soya), nicotinamide, natural kelp powder*, thiamin hydrochloride, d-alpha tocopheryl succinate, choline bitartrate, coating: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (glycerine), riboflavin, zinc citrate, anti-caking agent: stearic acid, silicon dioxide, inositol, anti-caking agent: magnesium stearate, beta-carotene (antioxidant: dl-alpha tocopherol), manganese citrate, pyridoxine HCL, sodium borate, biotin, ergocalciferol prep, l-selenomethionine, folic acid, cyanocobalamin, vitamin K1 (stabiliser: sucrose), chromium picolinate, copper citrate.*may contain naturally ocurring fish and crustacae.
This product is suitable for the following requirements:
Daily Intake Amount: Three tablets
|Vitamin D (300iu)||7.5µg||150|
|Vitamin E (90iu)||60 mg a-TE||500|
|Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5)||75mg||1250|
|Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)||15µg||600|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||90 mg NE||563|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||50mg||3571|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||50mg||4545|
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
✝ NRV not yet established
- Can split into a smaller size?: No
- Quantity: 30
- Directions: Pregnant women to take three tablets a day, one with each meal
- Additional Warnings: This level of folic acid should only be taken for short periods, unless pregnant or planning pregnancy. May not be suitable for people with a fish or crustacean allergy due to the kelp.
- Certified Vegan
- Certified Vegetarian