Lepicol is a multi-fibre source product containing inulin and gentle psyllium husk, which contributes to maintaining normal bowel transit. The third key ingredient of Lepicol is 5 strains of live bacteria that are naturally present in a healthy person - digestive system.
- Ingredients: Live bacterial strains:
Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN® 54\'99 Bifidobacterium bifidum PXN® 23\'99 Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN® 35\'99 Lactobacillus plantarum PXN® 47\'99 Lactobacillus bulgaricus PXN® 39\'99
Ingredients: Psyllium husks (Plantago ovata), inulin, live bacteria ( milk , soya ).
Microorganism strength: 120 million CFU/g,\'a0 equivalent to 600 million CFU/5g dose.
This product is suitable for the following requirements:
- Quantity: 14
- Weight/Volume (grammes/ml): 5
- Directions: Directions for use: Take Lepicol at least 30 minutes before a meal. Shake before use.
Adults: Take \'bd - 1 sachet mixed with water or juice once or twice daily and consume immediately. This should then be followed by a further glass of water. We recommend starting with a low dose and building up gradually to suit the individual.
Children: Half the adult dose with parental supervision. Parents should seek the guidance of a medical practitioner before giving Lepicol to children under 11 years.
Pregnancy: Lepicol is suitable for use during pregnancy, but we would always suggest consulting your doctor or healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement.
* If you are taking any medications or have any medical conditions, please consult your doctor before taking any nutritional food supplements.
- Additional Warnings: Taking Lepicol without water can cause choking. Always aim to consume a 250ml glass of liquid with every \'bd sachet. If you experience discomfort after taking Lepicol, reduce dosage or stop taking until symptoms subside, before building dose back up again very gradually.
If you are pregnant, breast-feeding, have a medical condition or are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
Do not exceed the recommended daily intake/dose
Do not purchase or consume if the seal is broken
Keep out of the reach of children
- Certified Vegetarian