Natren Megadophilus Dairy Free 85g Powder
- Nutritionally helps deter yeast overgrowth (candida).
- Helps to stimulate regularity.
- Aids in lactose metabolism and enhances digestion of milk products.
- May improve nutrient absorption.
- May deter intestinal distress.
- Helps normalize elimination problems.
- Helps acidify the intestinal tract, creating a hostile environment for undesirable bacteria.
- May block the attachment of bad bacteria in the urinary tract, including the vagina.
- Helps alleviate gas, bloating and upper gastrointestinal problems.
- Produces H2O2 - found necessary to inhibit vaginal yeast.
- Neutralizes the formation of toxins.
- Assists in cholesterol management.
Viable Lactobacillus acidophilus (live bacteria), NAS adhesion super strain on a culture base of organically grown garbanzo bean (chick-pea) extract, cellulose powder and dehydrated potato powder in a veggie capsule.
100% potency guaranteed through the printed expiration date when stored under the conditions stated on the label.
DAIRY FREE - Powder in Veggie Capsules
BACTERIA STRAINS USED:
Lactobacillus acidophilus, NAS, 2 billion cfu per capsule
Take 1 capsule daily or one gram (approx. 1/2 level teaspoon) daily mixed with 6 oz. unchilled, filtered (chlorine-free) water, preferably before meals to optimize digestion. May repeat throughout the day as desired, or increase amounts and frequency as deemed necessary.
Optimally, take with Natren®'s Bifido Factor® and Digesta-Lac® as part of the Natren Healthy Start® System. Remember, always refrigerate Natren probiotic products. Do not freeze or put in direct sunlight.
Natren supplements should be taken at least 2 hours after consuming herbs (i.e., garlic and echinacea) and prescription drugs such as antibiotics. Some herbs, and all antibiotics, will eliminate not only undesirable, but beneficial bacteria as well.