Certified Organic and Non-GMO Ginger sourced from India. A proprietary full-spectrum process that gently extracts the full array of phytonutrients offering the complete signature of Ginger in its most potent and pure form.
- Ingredients: Ginger Powder
This product is suitable for the following requirements:
Daily Intake Amount: 1/4 teaspoon
|Organic Ginger (Zingiber officinale) CO2 extract||75mg||✝|
|Organic Ginger (Zingiber officinale) Hydroethanolic extract||645mg||✝|
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
✝ NRV not yet established
This product is hypoallergenic / does not contain any of the 14 major allergens listed in Annex II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation.
- Weight/Volume (grammes/ml): 33
- Directions: Add 1/8 - 1/4 teaspoon to 16-32 ounces of water, juice, smoothies or any other recipes. To make a refreshing tonic, add the powder to water, coconut water or your favourite smoothie recipe. To make a refreshing tea - add to lukewarm water (not boiling or hot water) with Yacon or Coconut Palm Sugar for a wonderful anytime digestive tonic, or when one feels run down or exhausted, with the onset of a cold, flu or sore throat. Or simply use as a daily tonic. To make a refreshing and uplifting drink, add Ginger dual extract full spectrum powder to a water bottle with a teaspoon of Organic Traditions Yacon syrup when you are on the go. Simply shake and enjoy. Note Ginger is generally spicy so is ideal to combine with a natural sweetener. To make a mouth and gum rinse or gargle, add 1/8 teaspoon to 1/2 cup of warm water. As a gargle, it combines well with Organic Traditions Cinnamon, Amla or Triphala dual extracts.
- Additional Warnings: Avoid contact with eyes and be careful not to touch eyes after handling the powder.
- Certified Glutenfree
- Certified Kosher
- Certified Vegan
- Certified Vegetarian