The most versatile powder being more heat stable than other proteins making it perfect for adding to hot dishes. It has 80% protein content and is rich in iron and zinc. It is vegan, non GM and contains no added fillers, sugars or sweeteners, making it a great alternative to whey protein.
- Ingredients: Pea protein isolate
This product is suitable for the following requirements:
Daily Intake Amount: per 100g
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
✝ NRV not yet established
This product is hypoallergenic / does not contain any of the 14 major allergens listed in Annex II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation.
- Weight/Volume (grammes/ml): 250
- Directions: Natural and unflavoured, great for adding to your favourite recipes to boost your daily protein intake. The pea protein has a neutral flavour and can be easily mixed with sweet or savoury dishes to boost your daily protein intake. It is also heat stable making it great for hot soups and casseroles. 10g per serving up to three times a day.
- Additional Warnings: Made in a factory that handles nuts and peanuts.
- Certified Glutenfree
- Certified Vegan
- Certified Vegetarian