Atrosan Devil’s Claw tablets contain the extract of Harpagophytum procumbens root, also known as Devil’s Claw.
- One film-coated tablet contains 480 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Devil’s Claw root (Harpagophytum procumbens D.C. and/or H. zeyheri L. Decne.) (1.5-3.0:1). Extraction solvent: Ethanol 60% V/V.
- Other ingredients found in Atrosan® Devil’s Claw tablets are lactose, maize starch, microcrystalline cellulose, precipitated silica, colloidal silica and magnesium stearate (vegetable source). The tablet coating contains talc, titanium dioxide, macrogol and hypromellose.
We do not use genetically modified ingredients.
- Use one tablet twice daily immediately after food.
- Do not use if you have a hypersensitivity to Devil’s Claw or any of the other ingredients.
- Do not use if you have a gastric or duodenal ulcer.
- If you have heart problems, consult your doctor before using Devil’s Claw products such as Atrosan.
- Consult your doctor if joint pain is accompanied by swelling, redness or a fever.
Like all Devil’s Claw products, Atrosan may cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
Side effects of Atrosan Devil’s Claw tablets are likely to be minor and take the form of digestive symptoms (feeling sick, stomach discomfort and digestive upsets such as sickness or diarrhoea, skin rash, itching, headache and dizziness).
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0845 388 8076.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.