- Glutamine is important for optimal brain, digestion, immune and liver function
- May help maintain integrity of the digestive tract lining
- May aid muscle recovery after exercise
- Naturally sweet, pleasant tasting, easy to blend powder but also in capsule form
- May support cravings
- Ideal during stressful times, convalescence, or after illness or surgery
- Capsules contain carrageenan
Powder: take between ¼ teaspoon (900mg) and 1¼ level teaspoons (4.5g) stirred into cold water or juice and drink immediately or sprinkled onto cold food.
Capsules: Take 2-10 capsules, 1-3 times a day.
A quarter of a level teaspoon typically provides:
Two capsules typically provide:
Does not contain:
Sugar, salt, starch, soya, wheat, gluten, yeast, lactose, dairy products, artificial preservatives, colours or flavourings.
Vegetarian and vegan.
GLP100 100g powder
GLP200 200g powder
GLC030 30 capsules
GLC090 90 capsules
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0845 388 8076.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.