A Food State™ Multivitamin & Mineral supplement ideal for men and post-menopausal women. A good all-round formula in an easy to take tablet that includes optimally high levels of selenium, zinc and chromium for good antioxidant protection; beneficially combined in a food base.
- Ingredients: Vitamin C incorporated in citrus pulp; vitamin E combined with pea protein; mineral enhanced yeast (saccharomyces cerevesiae) providing selenium and boron; beta-carotene combined with carrot concentrate; vitamin K1 combined with alfalfa concentrate; inactivated Lactobacillus bulgaricus combined with: magnesium citrate, zinc citrate, para amino benzoic acid (PABA), chromium III chloride, copper sulphate, food state folate, sodium molybdate (providing molybdenum), manganese chloride, potassium iodide (providing iodine), beta 1-3, 1-6 glucan (saccharomyces cerevesiae), pantothenic acid (B5) (as calcium pantothenate), vitamin B3 (as nicotinamide), vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate), vitamin B1 (as thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin D3 complex from lichen (as cholecalciferol), vitamin B2 (as riboflavin), biotin, vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin), cellulose, silicon dioxide, sodium CMC, ascorbyl palmitate, corn starch, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (tablet coating), glycerine
This product is suitable for the following requirements:
Daily Intake Amount: Two tablets
|Beta 1-3, 1-6 glucan||100mg||✝|
|Folic Acid (food folate)||200µg||100|
|Vitamin B6 (as P-5-P)||10mg||714|
|Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)||70µg||2800|
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
✝ NRV not yet established
This product is hypoallergenic / does not contain any of the 14 major allergens listed in Annex II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation.
- Can split into a smaller size?: No
- Length: 18.8
- Quantity: 120
- Width: 9.78
- Directions: 2 tablets daily with food as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner. N.B. You may notice a strong yellow colouration of your urine after taking the formula. It is perfectly normal and is due to the high level of riboflavin.
- Additional Warnings: You may notice a strong yellow colouration of your urine after taking the formula. It is perfectly normal and is due to the high level of riboflavin.
- Certified Glutenfree
- Certified Vegan
- Certified Vegetarian