MSM, combined with copper, zinc and ginger. Vitamin C is required for the formation of cartilage, copper which is needed for connective tissues, and zinc which is vital for maintenance of bone.
- Ingredients: MSM (methyl sulphonyl methane, bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose, natural lithothamnion calcarea, glucosamine HCL, vitamin C, anti-caking agent: magnesium stearate, ginger rhizome extract, nettle leaf extract, zinc citrate, anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide, coating: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose [glycerine], celery seed extract, natural kelp*, sodium borate, panax ginseng extract, copper citrate. *May contain naturally occurring fish and crustacae.
This product is suitable for the following requirements:
Daily Intake Amount: One tablet
|Ginger rhizome extract||25mg||✝|
|- provided by glucosamine hydrochloride||180mg||✝|
|- equivalent to ginger rhizome||500mg||✝|
|Nettle leaf extract||18.75mg||✝|
|- equivalent to nettle leaf||75mg||✝|
|Celery seed extract||7.5mg||✝|
|- equivalent to celery seed||75mg||✝|
|Panax ginseng extract||1.5mg||✝|
|- equivalent to panax ginseng||15mg||✝|
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
✝ NRV not yet established
- Can split into a smaller size?: No
- Quantity: 90
- Directions: Take one to four tablets a day, with meals, building gradually
- Additional Warnings: Not advisable if taking blood thinning medication. In some cases MSM may have an initial laxative effect. This is normal and should stop within a few days. Drink plenty of water. Reduce intake if symptoms are uncomfortable. May not be suitable for people with a fish/crustacae allergy due to the kelp.
- Certified Vegan
- Certified Vegetarian