Supplemental folic acid intake increases maternal folate status. Low maternal folate status is a risk factor in the development of neural tube defects in the developing foetus.
Folic Acid has a role in the process of cell division. It also contributes to:
- maternal tissue growth during pregnancy
- the normal function of the immune system
- normal amino acid synthesis
- normal blood formation
- normal psychological function
- the reduction of tiredness & fatigue
Di-Calcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Anticaking Agents (Vegetable Source Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide)
Take 1 tablet per day with food.
Do not exceed the recommended intake.
Vegetarian and Vegan.
No artificial colours or flavours.
FREE FROM: Dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, nuts, salt, soya, starch, sugar & yeast