Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth. Natures Aid® Chewable Vitamin C offers a great solution for people who struggle to swallow a large tablet.
- Ingredients: Sweetener Sorbitol, Vitamin C (as Sodium Ascorbate, Ascorbic Acid Prep. [Ascorbic Acid, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose]), Citrus Bioflavonoids, Natural Orange Flavour (Orange Oil, Modified Starch), Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Vegetable Source Magnesium Stearate), Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Acerola (Acerola, Maltodextrin), Stevia Leaf Extract
This product is suitable for the following requirements:
Daily Intake Amount: One tablet
|Rosehip Extract equivalent to 50mg Rosehips||12.5mg||✝|
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
✝ NRV not yet established
This product is hypoallergenic / does not contain any of the 14 major allergens listed in Annex II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation.
- Can split into a smaller size?: No
- Quantity: 100
- Directions: Chew or suck 1 or 2 tablets per day.
- Additional Warnings: Suitable for all ages but it is advised to reduce dosage according to age and weight. Vitamin C supplementation is not advisable for people who suffer from renal stones or those taking warfarin. Sorbitol - excessive consumption may produce laxative effects.
- Certified Vegan
- Certified Vegetarian