Zinc has a very diverse range of applications for our health: it contributes to normal DNA synthesis, normal function of the immune system and to the normal cognitive and fertility function, and to the maintenance of vision, bones, skin, hair and nails.
- Ingredients: Anti-caking agent (di-calcium phosphate), zinc bisglycinate, bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), anti-caking agent (stearic acid), gelling agent (vegetable cellulose [E468]), anti-caking agent (magnesium stearate) and glazing agent (E904)
This product is suitable for the following requirements:
Daily Intake Amount: One tablet
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
✝ NRV not yet established
This product is hypoallergenic / does not contain any of the 14 major allergens listed in Annex II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation.
- Can split into a smaller size?: Yes
- Quantity: 90
- Directions: As a food supplement for adults take one tablet daily
- Additional Warnings: Long-term intake of 50mg zinc may lead to anaemia.
- Certified Vegetarian