The Peanut Choc High Fibre Brownies have dairy free choc chips, naturally sweetened with tooth friendly xylitol. These are blended alongside cacao, rich in essential vitamins and peanuts for crunch and texture. The premium natural ingredients are cold pressed to ensure optimum nutritional value.
- Ingredients: Peanuts (23%), date paste, (21%), chicory fibre, chocolate chips* cocoa mass, sweetener (xylitol), cacao butter, emuslifier (sunflower lecithin)) (10%), peanut butter (7%), cacao powder (7%), brown rice bran, brown rice malt, cocoa butter (5%), concentrated grape juice, rice starch, sea salt, green tea extract. *chocolate chips contains cocoa solids 72% minimum.
This product is suitable for the following requirements:
Daily Intake Amount:
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
✝ NRV not yet established
- Quantity: 18
- Weight/Volume (grammes/ml): 35
- Directions: A delicious healthy alternative to a chocolate bar that can be eaten at any time of the day.
- Additional Warnings: Made in a factory that handles nuts and peanuts.
- Certified Glutenfree
- Certified Kosher
- Certified Vegan
- Certified Vegetarian