Developed by Daiwa Pharmaceutical Japan, BioBran is a proprietary food supplement manufactured using a patented process to break down rice bran using enzymes from Shitake mushrooms, resulting in a unique blend of polysaccharides, proteoglycans (such as arabinoxylan) and other hemicelluloses.
- Ingredients: MGN-3 Arabinoxylan compound, Microcrystalline Cellulose (bulking agent), Cornstarch (stabiliser), Cocoa powder (colour), Glycerol Esters of Fatty Acids (emulsifier), Dextrin (stabiliser), Tricalcium Phosphate (anti-caking agent), Silicon Dioxide (anti-caking agent)
This product is suitable for the following requirements:
Daily Intake Amount: One tablet
|MGN-3 Arabinoxylan compound||250mg||✝|
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
✝ NRV not yet established
This product is hypoallergenic / does not contain any of the 14 major allergens listed in Annex II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation.
- Can split into a smaller size?: No
- Quantity: 50
- Directions: As a daily food supplement, take four tablets of Biobran once per day after a meal. If extra nutritional boost is required, take four tablets of Biobran 3 times daily after meals for 2 months. Then reduce to four tablets a day.
- Additional Warnings: Avoid using this product in conjunction with immunosuppressants.
- Certified Vegetarian