This oil provides a premium natural source of vegan unprocessed, undamaged Omega 3 and 6 in the ideal ratio that supports optimum health. Omega 3 is an essential fat that your body cannot produce therefore must be consumed through diet.
- Ingredients: Seed Oil Blend (Flax Oil*, Sunflower Oil*, Sesame Oil*) (96.68%), Virgin Coconut Oil* (1.70%), Evening Primrose Oil* (1.00%), Soya Lecithin* (Emulsifier), Rice Bran Oil* (0.30%), Oat Bran Oil* (0.01%), Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant).May contain traces of mustard and wheat.*Certified organic.
This product is suitable for the following requirements:
Daily Intake Amount: 2 tablespoons (30ml)
|Linoleic Acid (LA) (Omega 6)||5.8||✝|
|Monounsaturates (Oleic Acid) (Omega 9)||4.1||✝|
|Alpha Linolenic Acid (LNA) (Omega 3)||11||✝|
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
✝ NRV not yet established
- Weight/Volume (grammes/ml): 500
- Directions: For adults , 1 tablespoon per 50lb of bodyweight. Children: Administer the oil in proportion to weight. If you weigh 100 pounds and use 3 dessert spoons each day, a 10 pound child should take about 1/10th as much as you. However, because children are more metabolically active than grown-ups, they may need a little more oil than is proportional to their weight. Children under 3 years: 1 teaspoon every 2 days Children aged 3-8: 1 teaspoon a day Children aged 8-12: 1 tablespoon a day Children over 12: 1-2 tablespoons per day Suggested use: Pour around 1-2 tablespoons of this nutritious oil on your food: Serving suggestions: Mix in with prepared pasta sauces, add to porridge, blend with your favourite smoothie or juice, mix with balsamic vinegar for a salad dressing, mix in with Mayonnaise, add to a fruit yogurt, add to dips and spreads, mix in with mashed potato or pour into stews or soups. Udo's Choice Oil Blend is compatible with all foods and can be used with cold, warm, and hot (once off the heat source) foods but avoid cooking or frying as this damages the delicate structure of the oils, and greatly reduces their nutritional benefits. Mixing into prepared food at serving temperature is preferred. Favourite uses are in salads, protein shakes, yogurt, juices, soups, on steamed vegetables, rice, and pastas, and with balsamic vinegar for dipping.
- Additional Warnings: Regarding Gluten Free status: Udo’s Choice Ultimate Oil Blend has remained the same great formulation using ingredients naturally free from gluten for over 20 years. The label has been updated in October 2020 to include the following allergen statement “May contain traces of mustard and wheat”. A supplier of one raw ingredient also handles these allergens on their site there is a legal requirement to carry this statement where cross contamination may occur, although the risk is very small.
- Certified Organic
- Certified Vegan
- Certified Vegetarian